Madness Mini Madness Mini

WATTTT:P

thts amazin :) i love tht lol .. well least it bought a smile to my face :) good work m8 keep it up

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Wow When Do U Eva Watch A Movie Twice In Row!!

Thats amazing! i love that film, cvlassic but original Welldone!

Identity (2006) Identity (2006)

yo this is good

i like this stuff its like not best flash but its tht cartoon strip u love to read in bac newspapers n i enjoyed it loads make more pls n tell me wen u do cheers..

Orlando's Joint #1 Orlando's Joint #1

HAAAAAA!

Sick! thts a sick movie mate i love it, you no i talk even worse thn dat when i stoned plus i like stare at thing to do lol anyways its good movie, u get stoned often?

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

This is like A Donkey Kong verision of that Mario.

The Graphics are great evereything is excellant except make ur animation bit betta for eg. that rat thru dk his arms look like cardboard... i dont want to insult you cus it is a really great movie but you cud improve on the flow if u get me?

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Very Good

Very Good With You Movie Does It Continue?

XIN Session 15 XIN Session 15

NOO!! i wanna see the next movie!!

Thats sooo cool at start i fort this movie 1 is rubbish but now i watched it all u improved so much n i like wow i wanna see more!!!
well done!

ONE GUN ONE GUN

That Was Really Good!

When I watched it i fort it was ur first movie, n i was like wow at the movie for being the first. it flowed grreat story great, graphic cud b improved at start... WELL DONE!

homework is fun homework is fun

goood!!!

even tho the flash bout the comdon and the other two where they meet the boy n girl seem very alike t is good make me laff n i enjoyed it well done!

No Need for Bushido 1 No Need for Bushido 1

This is okay..

I dont really like how u done it but i see ur graphics n drawin r good and i expect big things from you in furture